Saving Systems in DB to Favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA2ZEY

How do I take a System in the Full Database on the 436 and save it to a Favorites list? Seems like I'm only allowed to save channels one by one which could take a long time.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
It might be easier to do this in Sentinel. . .

If you expand the tree and drill down to the applicable state/county you should be able to right click "Append Favorites List" then choose either an existing FL or create a new one., then click OK to finish the import.

Voyager

How do I take a System in the Full Database on the 436 and save it to a Favorites list? Seems like I'm only allowed to save channels one by one which could take a long time.

Agreed within Sentinel would be easier. In the unit, you can just set it up to scan what you want to move, then make a NEW FL consisting of the current scanning configuration. I don't recall the exact steps offhand, but you can save the current scanlist to a FL within the unit.

KA2ZEY

It might be easier to do this in Sentinel. . .

If you expand the tree and drill down to the applicable state/county you should be able to right click "Append Favorites List" then choose either an existing FL or create a new one., then click OK to finish the import.

I'm very familiar with Sentinel. I'm just wondering if there's a way to do this from the scanner. Sometimes it's nice to program w/o a computer on the fly.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Menu
Mnage Favorites
New Fav list
add current dbchannels

If that does not do what you want, then I know of no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.