• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

scanlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone im from the uk Merseyside and I have a whistler scanner 1088 how do you put a freq in Manuel y without a computer and delete scanlists

Hi everyone im from the uk Merseyside and I have a whistler scanner 1088 how do you put a freq in Manuel y without a computer and delete scanlists
Don't know, have only either captured a frquency during a search or used the laptop to enter a number of frequencies. Might be an idea to contact your supplier and make then earn their profit !!

Mike

I had a hard time programming my Whistler 1040. The manual is useless, and my computer doesn't recognize the programming cord that came with the radio. I was ready to return it. I found a video on Utube that explained it perfectly and I was able to program the radio finally.
Just search Utube or google for Programming Whistler scanner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebba-OpycNc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.