Scanner Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
This is one of the best company i have ever done business with. Bought a PSR-400 from them and squelch messed up and they replaced within a week and with out any trouble did not give me any run arounds like some places will do. i will be doing my scanner and related items from them now on.

ScanTheFreqs

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
sounds like a plan!

i too have had a good experience with them!

countryrose

Help Please

we just got out new scanner today as our old one finally died but then its over 20 yrs old ok now heres my uestion where do i find the frequency numbers to pucn into the new scanner am looking for fire police and resue squad for my area which by the way we live in petersburg ny our son is in our local fire deparment we live in rensselaer county in ny any help would be greatly appricated this new scanner is a lot differnt then our old still the same name brand thou which is uniden once again thanks for any and all help

N8IAA

countryrose said:
we just got out new scanner today as our old one finally died but then its over 20 yrs old ok now heres my uestion where do i find the frequency numbers to pucn into the new scanner am looking for fire police and resue squad for my area which by the way we live in petersburg ny our son is in our local fire deparment we live in rensselaer county in ny any help would be greatly appricated this new scanner is a lot differnt then our old still the same name brand thou which is uniden once again thanks for any and all help

Right here on the RR database. What type of scanner to ya'll have? Rensselaer county, ?.
Larry

Last edited:

countryrose

help please

we have a bct8 scanner uniden is the name of the company rensselaer county in y statte

Highpockets

countryrose said:

Try here, maybe you'll find what your looking for.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1866

N8IAA

countryrose said:
we have a bct8 scanner uniden is the name of the company rensselaer county in y statte

You bought a high tech scanner that will not track the LTR multinet system that has all the FD on it for your county. You could do OK with a $99 scanner for listening to the 46mhz simulcast of the FD dispatch. Sorry to be the bearer of that news to you. Not saying that putting in the 46mhz and vhf into the scanner won't bring you pleasure. Oh, and the 460.55 local FD will be good on the BCT8 also.
Larry

Last edited:

af5rn

Back to the original topic, I agree. You can't do much better than Scanner Master for customer service, product knowledge, and selection. I've always had good dealings with them. There are better prices on scanners out there, but not by much. Scanner Master's prices are at the lower end of the pack, so definitely worth it for the customer service the provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.