Scanner Recorder Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny101641

Feed Provider
Hey does anybody know where i can get any free software to download so that i can record my online scanner. I like the way it gets recorded automatically by radioreference because of the time intervals, but i would like to also have no silence so that it is strictly audio without any of the time in between transmissions

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Spend the money and get the Pro version - the features are more than worth it...

Danny101641

Feed Provider
With the PRO version do you know if you can set it so it records in intervals, similar to the way RR records it like it splits the recording every 30 mins or so, making it easier to be able to figure out what recording you are looking for

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
With the PRO version do you know if you can set it so it records in intervals, similar to the way RR records it like it splits the recording every 30 mins or so, making it easier to be able to figure out what recording you are looking for

Yes. I recently gave my 10 dollar donation to this program and it has saved my life. The tutorial is a little vague on how to set the timers and whatnot up but if you need help, PM or Email me.

It can run multiple times (if you're running more than one scanner feed through one computer) and allows you to select specific audio sources (again if you're running more than one feed).

I have mine set up for 24 hour blocks of time, VOXing with a 1 second buffer. The PRO version saves the file with whatever prefix you want on it and then ends the file name with the date and time it starts.

It supports scheduling so you create a "daily" file and, for example - you have it start a new file at midnight every night, it names it, ends it and automatically creates the next day's file immediately.

Great program. Worth the money!

Ben96cal

re: scanner record software

Hey does anybody know where i can get any free software to download so that i can record my online scanner. I like the way it gets recorded automatically by radioreference because of the time intervals, but i would like to also have no silence so that it is strictly audio without any of the time in between transmissions

Rec all Pro.. No silence, Separates each transmission. freeware.

RecAll-PRO audio recording software for Windows

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Rec all Pro.. No silence, Separates each transmission. freeware.

RecAll-PRO audio recording software for Windows

It is not freeware. Only 30 day evaluation:
"Download RecAll-PRO today for a free 30-day evaluation:"

But it also doesn't record the actual data from the radio (frequency, pl-dpl-nac, signal strength, ect) for the actual transmission as it happens like scanner recorder pro does. When you play it back, the player shows all subsequent radio information just like it showed on the display as it was recorded so you know everything about any particular recorded event. And you can even sort the events and play them back by any category you want. Nice way to sort through a whole days worth of transmissions if you want to monitor what happened on a particular frequency for the whole day without having to listen to the whole recording!
Bob

Last edited:

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
yes, spend the few extra bucks and get the PRO version! you will not be disappointed! It is awesome!

I have the PRO version, and OMG, it is by far the best scanner recording program ever!

Scanner Record Pro, rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.