BC125AT: Scanner will only pick up one frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabamanick

Premium Subscriber
So I've had the BC125AT for over a year, and it was working perfectly until one day it would not pick up anything. I mainly use it to listen to railroad operations. Even if I was next to the repeater, I heard nothing. However, a few weeks later I tried the weather, and 162.4000 is the ONLY thing its been able to pick up. My Pro-404 can still pick up the railroad frequencies perfectly. I have done a factory reset, firmware update, changed antennas, changed batteries and nothing. The internals still look good, and no I have not dropped the scanner. I've tried everything on other forums and I really don't want to have to send it for repairs. I want my scanner back, lol.

Bob132

So I've had the BC125AT for over a year, and it was working perfectly until one day it would not pick up anything. I mainly use it to listen to railroad operations. Even if I was next to the repeater, I heard nothing. However, a few weeks later I tried the weather, and 162.4000 is the ONLY thing its been able to pick up. My Pro-404 can still pick up the railroad frequencies perfectly. I have done a factory reset, firmware update, changed antennas, changed batteries and nothing. The internals still look good, and no I have not dropped the scanner. I've tried everything on other forums and I really don't want to have to send it for repairs. I want my scanner back, lol.
Check Your squelch setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.