ScannerCast App Continues To Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI4VBR

Premium Subscriber
My feed has been disconnecting for the past few weeks. At times, it seems like it discon's and con's every 2 minutes or so. For the most part, the RR website shows my feed as offline as the feed loses it's connection more than it stay's connected. Pop up error indicates connection has been lost. As a couple of other posts suggested, I have uninstalled my antivirus while troubleshooting this problem.

Ping tests show very minimal packet loss when pinging audio3.radioreference.com.

Ping statistics for 174.37.110.68:
Packets: Sent = 555, Received = 553, Lost = 2 (0% loss)
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 40ms, Maximum = 54ms, Average = 44ms

I am getting a perfect LAN connection and have not had issues with any other IP based apps or website performance. I swapped out hardware, downloaded a new copy of ScannerCast and no joy. Nothing in my config has changed to cause the problem to appear.

Below is a clip from the SC logfile:
07-Sep-2011 13:21:43 Write to Icecast server failed Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
07-Sep-2011 13:21:43 Disconnect details follow (for debugging if necessary):

Message: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Source: System
TargetSite: Void Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at ScannerCast.ScannerCast.PushClientThread()

--Message: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Source: System
TargetSite: Int32 Send(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags)
StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
Socket error: 10053

I welcome any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Vince

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.