ScannerCast not seeing audio card

Status
Not open for further replies.

N5APC

Feed Provider
I am working on my first Live Audio feed.
I have a refurb Lenovo Dual Core Pentium with 2 GB of ram running Win7 Home Premium SP1. It has .NET Framework 4. This box will only be used for streaming.
I have connected the scanner to the line input of the on board sound card through a Sescom isolation transformer. The sound card is working properly. I can hear scanner traffic through the computer speaker.
I have loaded ScannerCast and configured it. I can enter my username and password and it connects to Broadcastify with no issues.
When I pull down the sound input there are no audio cards listed.
On bootup of Scannercast I get the following error message:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

I have also tried to use 2 external USB sound cards, an SABRENT dongle as well as a SignalinkUSB. None show up in the pull down.

I'm fairly conversant in Windows boxes but this has me baffled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
N5APC

N5APC

Feed Provider
Problem found

Apparently I either a) downloaded the wrong version of ScannerCast or b) the download was corrupt. Either way, I deleted all files associated with ScannerCast and downloaded a new version (looks substantially different). Installed it and all is well.
Still working from my home and hope to have system installed at the fire station this weekend. Cleaning up the audio interface (electronically it is fine, just making it pretty and bulletproof).
Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.