ScannerLive For Windows PCs Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I've appreciated the feedback and response on the software... To clarify an occasional question, all updates of v1 will be free. If we ever progress to v2, it might be a few dollars for v1 users but nothing major.

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Had a problem with the audio dropping out on ProScan fed streams... It's been fixed for 32-bit version so you should be getting a "do you want to update" message soon. 64-bit is still in the works.

rdale

Premium Subscriber
64-bit update is online now, so the software will automatically inform you that it's ready. It fixes the issue with ProScan feeds.

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Just a reminder to clarify - if you are using the trial version, you are limited to one bank. When you register, you'll get an email back (it's manually done to match with your username, so might take a few hours if you do it at a weird time of the night) and that unlocks all the features in your software. There is nothing else you need to install.

FrequenC

Gather round the radio Possible Graphic

FREE REGISTRATION OFFER!

I'm graphically challenged, and in exchange for someone making a nice banner ad (like http://s.radioreference.com/i/p4/tp/smPortalBanner.gif) will give out a free keycode. Drop by the forum if interested and post your sample in the thread. If it passes muster with the main beta team, a free SL is coming your way!

I know its retro and a bit large, imagine if you can, the whole family gathered round the radio.

Attachments

• radioreferencebnr.jpg
    radioreferencebnr.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:

rdale

Premium Subscriber
I like what you're thinking - that's certainly out of the box! What I'd want is to use the right-half and show a scanner along with maybe some emergency equipment to show what's actually being heard. Plus swap out the RR name and put in ScannerLive, and I think we might have a winner. (Also realize it has to be readable at the size of the image I linked above.)

FrequenC

Another attempt

Here is something that may work, I can always alter the images but keep the concept.
Action ? a rollover, 2 EMS units, firefighter in smoke, police chase wreck and a couple of scanners for good measure. I could animate it if you like.

Mr. Lee

http://mrleeonine.com

Attachments

• scannerlivebnr.jpg
    scannerlivebnr.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 741

FrequenC

ScannerLive Banner

A slight twist, one more frame in animation and ScannerLive is in a scanner background.

Attachments

• scliveani3i.gif
    scliveani3i.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 719

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Perfect - I'll let you know when it's up (they'll be on my main webpage, and rotate in Google Ads.)

rdale

Premium Subscriber
It appears that something changed in the way RR returns feed information, or else my code decided to break on its own ;)

I'm putting out an update now.

cjkeller

Premium Subscriber
I'm having an odd problem - when I start up the program it says it can't connect to RadioReference.com, but I'm able to bring it up without a problem in a browser window. I can also get the api integration page as well.

Also, what is the latest version? I was prompted to upgrade, not sure if it went okay or not. It says it's 1.0.1.3

Minor glitch above aside, I really, really like this program!!!!

rdale

Premium Subscriber
It should ask you to update the next time you start, the current version with the RR fix is 1.0.2

Otherwise just go to the homepage and hit the install file again, it won't mess with any of your settings.

04Z1V6

You can save the file to a drive and move it IE: thumb drive, or you can down load the software on the new computer and put in your Username and Password.

Status
Not open for further replies.