Scanning DMR with SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadman1977

I have recently purchased a Uniden SDS200. I am familiar with how to enter the frequencies and talkgroups for DMR. How do I search a DMR system if I don't know a specific talkgroup? I have the frequencies but no talkgroups. Is there anything interesting with DMR in the Detroit area?

N8TXX

Scanner Enthusiast
I am debating whether I should buy the DMR and NXDN upgrades for the Detroit and more specifically Downriver areas?
Anyone have any luck with either of these?

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
+1 on Digital Frequency Search. It's the very best place to start when looking for DMR/NXDN/P25 users. Not every user listed may actually be using the digital modes, but you can find who is licensed in your area. The site is also updated on a weekly basis.

N8TXX

Scanner Enthusiast
+1 on Digital Frequency Search. It's the very best place to start when looking for DMR/NXDN/P25 users. Not every user listed may actually be using the digital modes, but you can find who is licensed in your area. The site is also updated on a weekly basis.
Thanks Sibbley, yes, I've been looking that over! I was wondering though, if anyone in my area is actually listening to DMR and NXDN and what their experience and recommendations are.

Status
Not open for further replies.