Scanning two systems

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Just curious if Harris radios like the XG-75 or P7300 can scan talkgroups from two separate systems. For example, if you are on a Provoice system and want to scan channels or a P25 system in your radio can the radio jump back an forth between the two systems?

A Harris can not scan two different trunked systems at the same time. You can only scan within the selected (registered) system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100 yards west of the east branch of the Antietam
Can a Motorola APX8000 do this?
My understanding is that to scan across multiple (2,3,4 or more) p25 systems on different bands is that the scanning radio (whatever brand) has to log on to the p25 system, scan the channels selected, log off, log on to the next p25 system, scan the channels, log off, log on to the next system, etc. making the p25 system's administrator go crazy with the logging on, logging off multiple times a minute.
Is this correct?
Thanks,
Onelick

Can a Motorola APX8000 do this?
My understanding is that to scan across multiple (2,3,4 or more) p25 systems on different bands is that the scanning radio (whatever brand) has to log on to the p25 system, scan the channels selected, log off, log on to the next p25 system, scan the channels, log off, log on to the next system, etc. making the p25 system's administrator go crazy with the logging on, logging off multiple times a minute.
Is this correct?
Thanks,
Onelick
Based on some of the answers in this post that was specific to HARRIS radios, I would suggest moving your question about. APX8K to the Motorola forum.