School buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyC

If by "thread" you mean "feed" then putting a feed of school buses online would not only be quite boring (for most listeners) but against the terms of service. In other words, not allowed.

Otherwise, how are you going to listen to a thread?

Last edited:

robbie2

hi

If by "thread" you mean "feed" then putting a feed of school buses online would not only be quite boring (for most listeners) but against the terms of service. In other words, not allowed.

why is it not allowed. i have school districts frequnces programed in my scanner

bethel school district # 403
freq 151.685

white river school district # 416
freq 151.805

sumner school district # 320
freq 151.865

enumclaw school district # 510
freq 155.265

i like to know what there talking about also they mint pick up other school districts
in other states. like on 151.685 i pick up a golf couse and country club in
gig harbor wa,

robbie2

hi

why is it against terms of service. i have all school bus radio frequnies in my base & moble
scanners and hand held one in king county enumclaw WA, and pierce county bethel / white river/
sumner / puyallup i listen too them all day.

robbie2

I'm guessing that it would be quite boring listening to the school buses. What kind of stuff can you hear on the school bus frequencies?

well like here in washington state pierce county in spanaway at the bethel school district transportation department dispatch says (BASE) to bus 93-124 and the Driver Ansers the radio
says (GO HEAD) anyway that how they use there radios. they use ef johnson radios in there
buses. the newer buses have midland radios in them the boss carrys a motorola gp 300 radio
on him. the numbering of there buses goes by the model year - bus number. freq 151.685
i have a uniden bearcat hand held scanner and a bearcat 210 XL base scanner also a motorola
mt 1000 radio setup as a scanner.

trace1

I'm guessing that it would be quite boring listening to the school buses. What kind of stuff can you hear on the school bus frequencies?

Well not that it was really that exciting, but a few weeks ago I did hear a driver requesting the school principal and/or nurse to meet his bus because he had a male 3rd grader punch a female kindergarten student in the nose and made it bleed.

That'd be just some of what you might hear. Other examples, again not all that exciting, student not feeling well and throws-up all over themselves, no one at home where child is supposed to be dropped off and driver calls back to school and ask what they need to do, drivers of other vehicles passing bus while it is stopped letting children get off and the bus driver gets or try to gets vehicle license number and calls it back into transportation supervisor...

robbie2

hi

well today on bethel school district transportation bus FREQ 151.685 one of there buses
bus 94-36 got hit head on by a dump truck the bus was stop at the intersection of 224th and
46th ave in spanaway WA, 19 students on board driver okey the truck hit the left hand side
were the steps are the whole door was crushed dispatch had to tell all drivers to clear the
radio. anyway they had it towed back to the bus yard by skyway towing

Last edited:

trace1

I think the most important question here is; why is this in the Alabama forum?

The OP has his Location: usa alabama and if I remember correctly this post was elsewhere on the Forums and was moved here due to the location listed. But I could be wrong as this post was started a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.