SDR Radio with ubuntu linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

oe5kbo

hallo friends i need help.

I use ubuntu from linux and i want to install GNU Radio.

My problem is that i dont know so much from linux. I need help to install GNU Radio.

Tell me please and help me to install GNU Radio under linux.

I think there is a lot of programms to install for GNU Radio programm. So help me please. tnx

karl

pluto7777

hallo friends i need help.

I use ubuntu from linux and i want to install GNU Radio.

My problem is that i dont know so much from linux. I need help to install GNU Radio.

Tell me please and help me to install GNU Radio under linux.

I think there is a lot of programms to install for GNU Radio programm. So help me please. tnx

karl

Here are my notes. You can skip the first bit about the uhd and usrp if you have rtl-sdr.
apt-get install libtool python-zmq python-opengl libqt4-core python-matplotlib p - Pastebin.com
GNURadio has what they call pybombs which is an installer. I don't really care for it becuase they have 3.6 and 3.7 blocks mixed together for some reason. If you happen to install a block that complains about not have gruel, its for version 3.6.
PyBOMBS - Download - gnuradio.org

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
There is a script to install it all that will run itself. I actually just got it all running, minus a low audio output issue on my xubuntu machine.

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
Give Kali Linux ver.105 a try. It has all the radio programs that you can use with the rtl-sdr. Live dvd or install. Works great. Also has all the programs for net sniffing and such. Google is your friend. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.