SDRplay RSP Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkmood

Have also loaded 1.1 and really enjoying the new software version/RSP. Many thanks to the SDRplay team and the Sdruno author.

I've heard rumors of a new RSP release. Can anyone comment ? I'd certainly be interested in purchasing one.

Flatliner

Have also loaded 1.1 and really enjoying the new software version/RSP. Many thanks to the SDRplay team and the Sdruno author.

I've heard rumors of a new RSP release. Can anyone comment ? I'd certainly be interested in purchasing one.

There is not a new RSP. There is however, a proper metal case being worked on (not the same as that misfitting one that is around).

Arkmood

OK Flatliner ,thanks for that information - good to know. I've built myself a case and really didn't see much of a difference. The unit has a very low noise floor as is... Regarding my question about the new release.

Should have worded it as:

I've heard rumors of an "upcoming" new RSP release hence the price drops.
Can anyone comment ?

mbott

Premium Subscriber
That "thought" has kept me from purchasing a second RSP. However, I've not heard of one being contemplated.

--
Mike

Flatliner

OK Flatliner ,thanks for that information - good to know. I've built myself a case and really didn't see much of a difference. The unit has a very low noise floor as is... Regarding my question about the new release.

Should have worded it as:

I've heard rumors of an "upcoming" new RSP release hence the price drops.
Can anyone comment ?

The price drop was only for buyers from outlets outside of the UK on account of the recent fall in the value of sterling.

Flatliner

That "thought" has kept me from purchasing a second RSP. However, I've not heard of one being contemplated.

--
Mike

I've not seen any of the owners mention a new version. With regards to new versions of something though, it's always to be expected that eventually it will happen, though if I want something now, then I just buy it now. I'll simply sell it if a new version arrives.

Last edited:

mbott

Premium Subscriber
I've not seen any of the owners mention a new version. With regards to new versions of something though, it's always to be expected that eventually it will happen, though if I want something now, then I just buy it now. I'll simply sell it if a new version arrives.

Sell? Difficult for some of us. :)

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.