SDRSHarp (SDR Sharp) Band Plan Missing Freq. Description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benkasey

Premium Subscriber
SDR Sharp used to nicely display my Frequency Manager saved frequencies in the top reception window. This was very helpful, as I could immediately tell which of the hundreds of saved frequencies I was receiving traffic on. With the introduction of the Band Plan feature I no longer see this. All I see is a blue bar for a given saved frequency. I have to hover over the bar to see the description information for that saved frequency. This is a huge step backwards in usability.

Has anyone figured out if there is a way to modify the sdrsharp.exe.config file to get the old display back?

oschellin

Premium Subscriber
Benkasey - wondering if you have found out how to get back to the original frequency marking? I was able to replace the file SDRSharp.FrequencyManager.dll with an older version and it worked. I would like to use the most recent version of the plugin as well as get the old style frequency marking.

Benkasey

Premium Subscriber
Thanks a lot OSchellin, copying the old .dll did the trick! I'm able to use the current build of SDR# and still have the old frequency display. I really feel blind without it. Don't know why the developer removed it.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Were all of your settings correct? I have the latest build , with band plan, and all my save freqs still display like they used to. I did not copy old dll files...

Zac2

Display Frequencies

To get the frequency details back instead of the silly? blue dots I had to use an earlier version of the frequencymanager.dll with the current latest V1489.
I used the one from V1468 and it works ok.
Why not have a check box to show them fully or not?
I'm running an i7 Win10 PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.