SDRuno updated to Version 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
A very nice update to SDRplay's SDRuno was released this morning. Just installed and getting it set up as I type. I think I'm going to like it. :)

--
Mike

ki7fk

I agree! This is a very nice update. Now, if someone could refresh my memory as to how to enable the audio output from SDRuno to the the Virtual Audio Cable, it would be most appreciated. I looked everywhere (obviously not quite everywhere) and cannot seem to find the menu for that setting. I had it working great with the previous version. Thanks!

mbott

Premium Subscriber
From the SDRuno RX Control module, click SETT. Navigate to the right into the CAT tab. Set the appropriate COM DEVICE.

I believe that's how it is done. Haven't used a VAC yet.

--
Mike

Yagi23

I agree! This is a very nice update. Now, if someone could refresh my memory as to how to enable the audio output from SDRuno to the the Virtual Audio Cable, it would be most appreciated. I looked everywhere (obviously not quite everywhere) and cannot seem to find the menu for that setting. I had it working great with the previous version. Thanks!

Open the settings panel from the Rx Control Panel and select the OUT Tab, then select whichever VAC you have installed under WME Output device. This will only take effect after you have stopped and restarted the stream

mbott

Premium Subscriber
Version 1.11 now available

Now version 1.11 is available.

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.