i did here it work but the other way

Attachments

• 35126897_1909603259070975_5195229304945901568_n.jpg
    35126897_1909603259070975_5195229304945901568_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 361

jasonhouk

i did here it work but the other way
NXDN 4800 TRUNK?

Power off the scanner, then press AVOID while powering it back on. Start scanning only that System, then:

MENU --> Settings --> Set Debug Log Mode --> SD Card (File)

Scan for several minutes (ensuring that the issue appears during the log), then:

MENU --> Settings --> Set Debug Log Mode --> Off

Go to Mass Storage mode, zip up the debug file and post it to this thread.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The System ID is CA (which is correct for OnQue) in both trunked and freq search views. So that pretty much rules out some random schmuck inadvertently transmitting DMR on the same frequency.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Digital type in both screenshots is showing as NEX4. So showing a Color Code of any kind should be impossible, regardless of programming.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
Yeah, what I was trying to rule out was something wonky with the import to the scanner itself where a RAN was replaced with a CC. It shouldn't be possible with the system type as NXDN but I have seen weirder things.

I just imported that system into my scanner and confirmed that the system type and all the RANS definitely made it over to the scanner correctly.

Definitely seems like a bug... I wonder if the x36 scanners exhibit this same issue.

woody_46

NXDN 4800 TRUNK?

Power off the scanner, then press AVOID while powering it back on. Start scanning only that System, then:

MENU --> Settings --> Set Debug Log Mode --> SD Card (File)

Scan for several minutes (ensuring that the issue appears during the log), then:

MENU --> Settings --> Set Debug Log Mode --> Off

Go to Mass Storage mode, zip up the debug file and post it to this thread.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

@ mclove Follow Jason's instructions above.

FWIW I am scanning this system successfully after all updates using a 436 here in Windsor. I'm wondering if there is a database error and you are importing a DMR control channel as well?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I entered OnQue manually when I first got the radio and it's working great for me around the London area. Sounds like a bug importing it.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I just noticed as well.... if you look at the OPs original picture you can see the radio as showing NEX4 as the system type so it seems logical that it knows it’s a Nexedge system. But the fact that it’s showing a Color Code certainly seems like an import bug.

I would try this... import the system, then delete and manually recreate the Hamilton site. Then upload to the radio and see what it thinks of that.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
1. Are you using Sentinel to write to the scanner or some other program?

2. It appears that this is modified from what is in the database (alpha tags differ). For diagnosing, it is better to use the unmodified database version. Otherwise your customizations can mask or confuse the issue. Make a FL directly from the dB and use it for testing, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.