SDS100/SDS200: SDS100 Stopped picking up any signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Mine is sitting on unidens desk somewhere. I was told they were expecting my package and would look at it as soon as it came in but it appears that isn’t going to happen. So I guess another 2 months without a radio.

It has been stated before once it gets in front of the tech then you will get a update usually it is inline to ship. Also where are you getting the 2 month number from? With the exception of a few days lost at the end of March for inventory the turnaround time has been right in the 20 working day window. Remember working days are Monday through Friday no weekends.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Well here is the latest from my end. I got the email from Uniden saying they have shipped my radio out 4/17/19, which is 10 days before their projected return date. I have been in touch with https://forums.radioreference.com/members/unidensupport.1187087/ and had apprised him/her of my SRO # as per their suggestion. Looking at the repair notes to see what they did it says "REPLACEMENT - UNIT HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A MAC PAC ORDER". I have no idea what a MAC PACK is even after searching on the web. So I don't know what to expect, perhaps a refurbished unit. Is anyone familiar with what this means? Thanks in advance.
After looking at your SRO, you are receiving a new replacement. tracking shows you will have it 4.22

starsty96

It has been stated before once it gets in front of the tech then you will get a update usually it is inline to ship. Also where are you getting the 2 month number from? With the exception of a few days lost at the end of March for inventory the turnaround time has been right in the 20 working day window. Remember working days are Monday through Friday no weekends.
Yes I know. Misworded. It will now be 2 months total without a working unit.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
And for the record, a mac pac order is an order going through our internal systems instead of an exchange done by the repair department. Essentially it means an order was made to fulfill the request.

starsty96

Tha
And for the record, a mac pac order is an order going through our internal systems instead of an exchange done by the repair department. Essentially it means an order was made to fulfill the request.
thats good to know. Thanks for the info.

WeBeCinYa

I wasn’t referring to you, my apologies, I merely commented in the wrong place, but I do stand by my comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you referencing exactly? I see a question or concern about a Mac order but that’s understandable since he would have zero idea what that coding means.

WeBeCinYa

I don’t see where anyone complained about receiving a new unit once it was determined that’s what was being issued.

Uniden made a good call here, glad they stepped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.