SE Fla Buff Group / GroupMe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc2hzj

Does anyone know of any or wish to start a buff or breaking incident group me text group for Martin through Dade counties ?

Buller
Buller
Buller

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Are you looking for a social group to get together or a bunch to send out incident alerts?

There is Twitter, Facebook, Group.Me, Meetup, Yahoogroups (yes), and whatever other technological means available that there is splintering of any hobby groups that exist. Add to that the paid services and you have a mish-mash.

When I was running my Fort Lauderdale and east Broward County feeds full time I would tweet incidents that were worth notifying about.

Now there's PulsePoint for Fort Lauderdale fire to steal your thunder there.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Look into IPN paging I am a dispatcher there and there is a few dispatchers there that have excellent coverage of Broward county, Orange county, Dade county and decent coverage in Martin county, I listen to Indian river county and page there (Im from CT) but the feed been down for an unknown reason. The service is cheap and you can become a dispatcher there also and put out calls you hear. There is one guy on the system that is on the tri county rehab unit and pages tons of calls in the Dade, Broward county area.

Status
Not open for further replies.