Sentinel Database Clay County Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

khvfdff

If someone who helps get sentinel updated could look into this it would greatly be appreciated. I live in Clay County Florida and not sure if I missed something or not, but I am pretty sure that all the channels for the Clay County EMS are not completely in the national database, under the respective county and state. I'm referring to the conventional vhf/uhf channels. I don't know who to contact about this. If the channels are missing, I wonder what other channels are missing from sentinel that should be there, nationwide as a whole. I won't be able to check my sentinel as I left my Surface at work and won't have it til tomorrow. Thank you if someone could look into this and get this corrected if need be.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Uniden gets all data from RadioReference. If you are aware of new verified channels, submit them to RadioReference. Once they are added to RRDB, the next update from Uniden (Monday mornings) will include the changes.

I did verify that all of the Clay County EMS channels currently listed at https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=325 are in the latest database in Sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.