Sesame Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
Been scanning the frequencies listed in RR and have heard nothing. Heard they switch to DMR and moved frequencies. Anyone have any info...
KenM

W3DMV

They have a more recent license than the info in the RR database.
You might want to look there.

It's a trunked DMR system..WQUQ318

----

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for info. I was just there and saw the radios and heard the DMR. I'll program them in and see..
Ken
AG2K

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
Put them into my 436 as conventional channels and can hear them now. got the CC1 but still have not fully figured out how to get the TG # or how to properly program the new DMR add on in the new Uniden's
Ken

Masterxace

Also if there are changes to anything submit them so they can be changed in the database so others don't have to go hunting. I am currently making a list for our county since only a few ham repeaters are listed and I want my scanner to be able to listen on some of them.

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
I have the upgrade installed. I'm still trying to figure out DMR especially the trunking part (CAP). I programmed them in as conventional I can hear them but I haven't been able to figure out TG's etc. figured out CC1. Any thoughts on other programs out there to get them?

Masterxace

Well you are kind of at a catch 22. Unless the talkgroups are put into the RR database then everything has to be entered manually into the favorites section. RR is still new to listing DMR sites so your area might not have anything listed yet. I used the tools at Digital Frequency Search to put some in along with my local ham DMR sites from repeater book and have lived with that in the interim.

Status
Not open for further replies.