Shack In A Rack - Almost Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Great job, I really like it! That would be awesome for a field operation in the vicinity of an air show or a disaster area.

Reactions: tip

W2PDX

Looks absolutely great! I'm in the process of doing the same thing and will definitely use this as a model. I haven't decided on Gator Case or a more traditional wooden rack but I like the look and decreased depth of the Gator Case products.

Reactions: tip

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Gator Case (10U Tote-able), Radio and speaker panels from Novexcomm, power supply panel from Samlex, blank panel generic/available anywhere..

If you ever would have the need to go portable or off-the-grid, something like this would complement the rack nicely! They're available at better prices and similar configurations as well as different manufactures manufactures, or it looks like have the skills to build your own!

Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Solar Generator | Goal Zero

1557860627197.png

tip

Premium Subscriber
If you ever would have the need to go portable or off-the-grid, something like this would complement the rack nicely! They're available at better prices and similar configurations as well as different manufactures manufactures, or it looks like have the skills to build your own!

Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Solar Generator | Goal Zero

View attachment 71236

I was definitely looking into one of those. I haven't decided if I want to go with something internal like the setup shown in the Youtube
"The West Mountain Radio Way" video or the GoalZero.

Status
Not open for further replies.