Shelby County

Status
Not open for further replies.

goode_shawn

I'm having trouble with Shelby County frequencies. I have a Radio Shack Pro-2052 dual trunking scanner that I used several years ago to listen to the local police radio traffic. Now I've pulled the scanner from the garage to listen to it again, but I get nothing. The scanner works but I don't know if they went to a trunking system or what. The only frequency I can find online for shelbyville police is 154.785. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Last edited by a moderator:

W9NES

goode shawn, The Radio Shack Pro-2052 was a good scanner in its day and still is but will not do digital systems like safe-t. I would keep the RS 2052 for use for Ham, Air, vhf/uhf business.You will still hear radio traffic on the RS 2052 but in order to hear your local area you will need a digital scanner like a RS PRO-2096, RS PRO-96, Uniden 396T, Uniden 396XT, Uniden 996T, Uniden 996XT. Radio Shack, Uniden,, and GRE make digital scanners on the current scanner market. You might want to check out the current scanners for digital scanning and see which one you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.