Shooting in Hendricks County Sun 10-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Person shot in Hendricks County at 8503 S County Road 300 West in Hendricks County.Fire is enroute to scene with a Medic from Danville, along with Amo and Stillesville Fire. Hendricks County Sheriff is also enroute to scene.Radio Traffic was on Safe-t Talkgroup 7312.Hendricks County now going to OPS-4 for this shooting scene.Radio Traffic for fire is on 32-HCF-EMS. Talkgroup 7264 Sun 10-30-2011 2:54PM

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Radio traffic from Hendricks County Sheriff said

That sort of info is usually not broadcast on the radio. When the police are investigating a crime, there really is no reason to put that out as a broadcast announcement.

W9NES

Rdale,For the record. I heard the radio traffic on this and Hendricks County Sheriff put this out to Indiana State Police who had a Trooper from Dist 52 in the area and he was assisting Hendricks County.Hendricks County put the call out. The shooting was not Self- infflected when the call went out around 2:00 PM. The ISP Trooper was talking to Hendricks County Sheriff on Talkgroup 7312, Hendricks County had two Deputies headed to the scene.Yes Radle They did say that the shooting was quote"Not self inflicted".This was direct via Dispatch from Hendricks County Communications who does dispatching for Hendricks County sheriff.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
The shooting was not Self- infflected when the call went out around 2:00 PM.

Wrong, it was self-inflicted. That may not have been how the call went out, but per the article that is what happened.

Why is this discussion continuing? I'm not sure what you are trying to debate or why you are concerned.

W9NES

For the Record it you argee with it our not I am sorry.The call that went out by Hendriicks County Communications on Safe-t Talkgroup 7312 was for a Person Shot.When Hendricks County had 2 cars eroute to to the scene including k-9 they were told along with a ISP Dist 52 Unit that was working Hendricks County along with Fire and EMS that is was a Person shot that it was NOT self-inflicted," all units use caution, scene is un-secure."That was the call the went out and That is what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.