Shootingat Purdue University Electrical Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Updadte:live news conference at 2:30PM stated that they have one is custody and one student dead at the scene. The EE building is a active crime scene. Another update will be at 6:00PM.

bdub5

That one guy...
Premium Subscriber
Updadte:live news conference at 2:30PM stated that they have one is custody and one student dead at the scene. The EE building is a active crime scene. Another update will be at 6:00PM.

Officials have only confirmed one man killed and the suspect is in custody. No one has confirmed the man killed was a student or not. This situation has many on edge as they have loved ones at the university that they haven't heard from yet. Don't make assumptions.

Last edited:

W9NES

baw 352, It was said in the 6PM news conference that I saw on tv tonight that they do have a suspect in custody that he was a student and another student that was killed was a teaching assistant He the teaching assistant"was killed when he walked in the room where the shooter was." He was shot by the suspect" They have the shooter in custody and he is in the Tippecanoe County jail being held for murder. Please refer to this link PU Police: one dead in campus shooting Link:www.wlfi.com

Last edited:

WPXN

Premium Subscriber
I have to agree with Baw352... At the 2:30 pm conference, there was no mention if they were students or not... Tim you got it wrong.......... Only did I hear that they were Students was at the 6 :00 pm conference.. and not the 2:52 one.......

W9NES

There was talk on a Indianapolis tv station that" one person was dead at the scene". This was before the 2:30PM News conference. on Tues 1/21/14.

Status
Not open for further replies.