• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Should Our 4-Year-Old Child Be a Crip or a Baller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha that is too f'n funny ...

I feel worse for the kid, he has no chance growing up in that environment :(

hypersight said:
That's some funny stuff, for sure. Well a young man does have to consider his future, and if he lives in a gang-infested part of the country, like Denver, or LA, then choosing your gang is a normal aspect of your life, just like some kids choose a college or law school. I do think it's pretty funny though - do they have to take him to an interview.

I can see it now, "Hurry Honey, come look - baby's making his first gang signs!"

N

nec208

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said.

This makes no scene he is Ballers and she is Crips so why does the Ballers thugs not go after him for going out with her?

I feel worse for the kid, he has no chance growing up in that environment
Most of them don't live to 24.The gangs shooting other gangs is a way of life in LA.There was 911 call in Toronto where a guy got shot for dressing in a red t-shirt and thought he was blood.

There have bean other 911 calls where people attacked for having a blue,red or black bandana and thinking they are gangs.

When this is happing and going on it is time to move has it is not safe in the city.

And other thing is street robbery taking Ipods and cell phones :eek: What is all that about?

nec208 said:
This makes no scene he is Ballers and she is Crips so why does the Ballers thugs not go after him for going out with her?

Most of them don't live to 24.The gangs shooting other gangs is a way of life in LA.There was 911 call in Toronto where a guy got shot for dressing in a red t-shirt and thought he was blood.

There have bean other 911 calls where people attacked for having a blue,red or black bandana and thinking they are gangs.

When this is happing and going on it is time to move has it is not safe in the city.

And other thing is street robbery taking Ipods and cell phones :eek: What is all that about?

nec, my friend, where do you get your information regarding gang life in L.A.? And keep in mind that this particular story is coming out of Denver, not Los Angeles.

Last edited:
N

nec208

Austin4Wyo said:
nec, my friend, where do you get your information regarding gang life in L.A.? And keep in mind that this particular story is coming out of Denver, not Los Angeles.
sorry, I will never have a home by a gang members home .I hear it on the news every day gang shootings in Canada and the US.

It just LA has more gangs.That is what gangs do is shoot and do robbery .They are thugs .

May be the wannabe thugs don't do it , but no pay me $1,000,000 I will not have a home by any gang member .

What the US should do is get a island and dump all gang members in that island and crime will really go down in the US.

The crips and bloods shoot over turf war.Anyone who walk in south central is dead.Make the street safe and pay good and jobs and there will be no reason to join a gangs.

If the streets are safe and everyone has money why do you need a gun or have to join a gang to suport one self or live?

Gangs a real and are a big problem , I'm not talking about the wannabe thugs in baggy clothing hangging out and smoking pot and may be doing petty crimes.I'm talking about real gangs who are shooting for whater reason and doing robbery.

nec208 said:
sorry, I will never have a home by a gang members home .I hear it on the news every day gang shootings in Canada and the US.

It just LA has more gangs.That is what gangs do is shoot and do robbery .They are thugs .

May be the wannabe thugs don't do it , but no pay me $1,000,000 I will not have a home by any gang member .

What the US should do is get a island and dump all gang members in that island and crime will really go down in the US.

The crips and bloods shoot over turf war.Anyone who walk in south central is dead.Make the street safe and pay good and jobs and there will be no reason to join a gangs.

If the streets are safe and everyone has money why do you need a gun or have to join a gang to suport one self or live?

Gangs a real and are a big problem , I'm not talking about the wannabe thugs in baggy clothing hangging out and smoking pot and may be doing petty crimes.I'm talking about real gangs who are shooting for whater reason and doing robbery.

Which does not answer my question. I did not ask you to simply repeat the same things again. I asked WHERE you get the information. I'm not disputing that there are gang problems in North America, I'm just interested in how you draw the conclusions you are stating without providing any evidence to back them up.

Talk is cheap, son. It takes money to buy meat and whiskey.

Last edited:
LMAO!

Reminds me of the story I seen a week or two ago about parents pushing their kids into ultimate fighting ... the story actually showed kids brawling in a ring.

IMO - that is akin to dog, ****, etc fighting and the parents should be tossed in the clink and their kids taken into CPS - same place this kid in this story should be.

Last edited:
nova1010 said:
I agree a couple of gang banging low lifes that shouldn't be able to have children.
Forced sterilization for both would be a humane punishment.

AZScanner said:
... More proof that a national "License to Breed" is needed.
Agreed.
Breeding without a license= Felony. Mandatory minimum sentence.

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
There's a whole lot of old naval vessels sitting in the bone yard at San Diego that can be put to good use. Round up the gangs (and other undesirables) and put them aboard, tow them out and line them up. The Navy can use them for gunnery practice and they'll form a nice artificial reef for sea life and a food supply to go with it.

Well, if they run out of ships there are a few atolls in the Pacific still available for testing atom bombs. If the anti nuke protesters don't like it there's enough atolls to go around so they won't feel left out.

"Wipe them out, wipe them ALL out."
Darth Maul the cutest Sith of them all.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
nec208 said:

Okay, i'm confused. On one hand your proposing what ammounts to an aparthied policy, and then on the other hand you think that throwing good money and jobs at these people will fix the problem? Sir, respectfully, both methods have been tried. Neither have worked.

The real problem is lack of integration with the rest of culture, zero community values, and lack of a decent father-figure to raise the kids. The glorifying excesses of gangsterism does not help either.

Piston52Heavy said:
One things for sure, these parents are NOT going to win "Parent Of The Year" award! They sound like nothing more than low-life losers!
You never know...the Crips and/or Westside Ballers may internally have such an award....

May the best thug win....

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Here's a perfect example of "you just don't get it bub";

"The real problem is lack of integration with the rest of culture, zero community values, and lack of a decent father-figure to raise the kids. The glorifying excesses of gangsterism does not help either."

Let's take a trip on the Wayback Machine to 1960 and West Side Story. The scene where the Jets sing Gee Officer Krupke is a case study of the dysfunctional family and the pseudo psychological analyses and efforts of "the system" to curb "antisocial behavior".

"lack of integration with the rest of culture"
They have a culture all their own and shun normal society. On the other hand normal society wants no part of them which is a good thing don't you think?

"zero community values"
Each is a community unto itself with it's own set of values.

"and lack of a decent father-figure to raise the kids."
Eh? Had you bothered to read the article you would have noticed it's a family thing only in this case it's a family divided along "gang family" lines re: West Side Story.

How can you get generations of gangsters without gangster fathers and gangster mothers? I suggest you kick the Wayback Machine back farther to 1940s SoCal and take a look at the original Latino gang families and their war with the US Navy at San Diego.

Bottom line is most don't choose "the life" but are born into it either through the family or the neighborhood policy of join us for protection or die at the hands of another gang. It's not Al Capone and the South Side Mob, Bugs Malone, Machine Gun Kelly and the Purple Gang anymore and it's 2008, not 1935.

Status
Not open for further replies.