• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Should taxpayers pay for FF wives cell phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

"...thousands of dollars over the course of seven years for cell phones and monthly cell service
for the fire chief's wife and the wives of two other top department commanders".

"Just because it's unusual doesn't mean it's unethical or immoral,"
said Fairmount Fire Protection District Chief Don Angell.

Another example of how damn mixed-up this society has become.

But, they're just following example:
The voracious orgy of Government spending.
Whatever they spend it on, it's ALL good.

Think about it:
This small fire district's waste is just a grain of sand in the vast desert of mismanaged public funds...

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Your fired!.

Here I thought bureaucrats in Colorado using company vehicles was bad... That was the latest fleecing of Colorado. You wonder why they cut jobs, like bus drivers, etc. :roll: Sarah Palin was right. When she was here last year about this time she said to the effect that this state can fix its problems.. the problem isn't because people don't pay enough taxes... It's the budget. Referring to a amendment to the Colorado Constitution on a tax hike. I still have my voter book, I'll have to look it up now. :lol:

God jimmnn, I didn't think you were into politics. :D :lol:

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
"...thousands of dollars over the course of seven years for cell phones and monthly cell service
for the fire chief's wife and the wives of two other top department commanders".

"Just because it's unusual doesn't mean it's unethical or immoral,"
said Fairmount Fire Protection District Chief Don Angell.

Another example of how damn mixed-up this society has become.

But, they're just following example:
The voracious orgy of Government spending.
Whatever they spend it on, it's ALL good.

Think about it:
This small fire district's waste is just a grain of sand in the vast desert of mismanaged public funds...

America in the 21st Century:
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and Debt is Recovery.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.