Signature Line Creation Not Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movieman990

Forgive me #1:

Forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place. I did a lot of looking and found some references to this but they all gave the same answer and that answer doesn't seem to apply so I am starting a new thread.

I have visited the USER CP a half dozen times and for the life of me I can't see an option to add a signature area to my profile.

I have added avatars to 2 different areas (main profile and forum profile ?) and those "took" and I have opened (I think) every subcategory looking for the "signature" opportunity, but to no avail.

Forgive me #2:

I tired to post this one other time today (30 minutes ago) and it didn't come up. I might have done that in a thread that was closed or something.

So maybe all of you (admins and members) can forgive me twice....or maybe I'm somehow right and the "sig" is not available for some reason. Maybe I have to have "x" number of posts or something.

Any help? Thanks Ron (KM6UMU since July 7, 2018)

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Forgive me #1:

Forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place. I did a lot of looking and found some references to this but they all gave the same answer and that answer doesn't seem to apply so I am starting a new thread.

I have visited the USER CP a half dozen times and for the life of me I can't see an option to add a signature area to my profile.

I have added avatars to 2 different areas (main profile and forum profile ?) and those "took" and I have opened (I think) every subcategory looking for the "signature" opportunity, but to no avail.

Forgive me #2:

I tired to post this one other time today (30 minutes ago) and it didn't come up. I might have done that in a thread that was closed or something.

So maybe all of you (admins and members) can forgive me twice....or maybe I'm somehow right and the "sig" is not available for some reason. Maybe I have to have "x" number of posts or something.

Any help? Thanks Ron (KM6UMU since July 7, 2018)

From the “required reading for new members”:

https://forums.radioreference.com/forum-rules-guidelines/304708-attention-all-new-members.html

And welcome to RR!

Last edited:

Movieman990

Thanks....

.....and the following is meant to be constructive.

The title of that area talks about moderators looking at a new member’s first 4 posts and when making those first 4 posts the new member is apprised each time about the delay...that’s good.

On the other hand any search on the “sig” issue returns answers such as “go to user cp” and leaves it at that.

I’ll start a thread that talks to those “other” issues so some poor soul will be spared reading the fine print in the “read this” area.

Somehow I think I’ll pass on the “tavern”.

Ron

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I just checked the Registered usergroup and it appears that signatures are not available until you become unmoderated.

Sorry about that. I'll edit the thread.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I am seeing the same issue; any help here? I've been around since Trunkedradio days (heh)...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.