• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

simcity 5 players wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
hi everyone my name is mat I like playing SimCity 5 but I cant fine anyone that is on at the same time to play the game with so I want u to join me on the American west 3 server my gamer tag is matl3320. looking forward to hearing from someone that plays the SimCity games . I will be starting a game called santas toy shop if u would like to join. I would also like to know what times u mostly play I try to play from 3pm est to 4am est everynight.. but I might be in a different game like bf4 ect but if there is people that want to play I will join more often .

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
simcity 5

I forgot to tell u that this will be sandbox mode only.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
simcity 5

I changed it to the regular game mode. I thought maybe people would like this better than sandbox mode. also if u join my game please use the in game message in the upper left hand corner and let me now who u are ect. then we can talk to see if u need trash and other services for each city thank u. this will help make the game fun for every one thanks.

Darth_vader

Sorry, dude, most people I know stopped at Sim City 3000/3K Unlimited (SC4 was a total piece of garbage, and I shudder to think what SC5 must be like.) But at any rate, good luck.

As for me, I'm still on 3000 Unlimited, 2000 and Sim Copter. Streets of Sim City is nearly unplayable on my Pentium IV (even with CPUGRAB) and I can't seem to find a NOCD patch for it like I could Copter. Oh well.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
yes it is drm but with update 10 coming offline mode will be added and yes the game is SimCity limited or digital deluxe and new dlc is cities of tommrow.

Darth_vader

Sim City 3000 Unlimited, out of the box, also includes digital restriction management. But it uses a very early version of Securom which is fairly easy to defeat, unlike later Sim City distributions.

(Your money, your computer, your software, your choice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.