SIRN

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
Pro 2096

I have programmed my pro 2096 custom tables like it says to and saved it but still can not get this to track the system at all..I have tried with butel software as well as win 96 with the same results...It will stop on occasion and show some crazy frequency such as 486.250 and then resume scanning What am i missing here..Thanks

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Where are you located,timjude? I have a pro 2096 and it's been awhile since I've used it,I think you have to add the EXTENDED tables into Win96,but don't quote me on that(I think that's what I did with my Win96)

Last edited:

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
Where are you located,timjude? I have a pro 2096 and it's been awhile since I've used it,I think you have to add the EXTENDED tables into Win96,but don't quote me on that(I think that's what I did with my Win96)

Lawrence county Ky,I get the signal from wayne co tower..My psr 600 tracks it fine but my 2096 just picks it's nose and leaves..I edited the extended tables and all of that but still no joy..

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
timjude: This is what I have for mine,which is what is currently loaded in my Pro 2096 that is in my shop basement;

Win962_zps6fa50e66.jpg

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
Nope done it exactly as it stated..Only difference i see is yours has the step set at 6.0 step mine is at 6.25 But thats what it says to do..It's now working thanks so much...I just kept Poking until i got it right..:)

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Was over weirton way and did not hear any new p25 signals. I suspect too it will be a while til sirn get a transmitter up that way.

BM82557

Berkeley County site - TG 1179

Activity today about tripped breakers, light in the Sheriff's office public restroom not working. Must be county maintainance workers but TG is a new one to me.

KD8HE

Premium Subscriber
Talkgroup Information

I see RR database has been updated with new SIRN TGs for Raleigh County
I'm curious how this information is obtained? Obviously all of these TG's are not active to date but I assume they have been assigned which is just as good. Insider?
Thanks
Harry

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I see RR database has been updated with new SIRN TGs for Raleigh County
I'm curious how this information is obtained? Obviously all of these TG's are not active to date but I assume they have been assigned which is just as good. Insider?
Thanks
Harry

Admins are not at liberty to say where/how the information is obtained :)

Mike

BM82557

Berkeley County site - TG 9996

TG 9996 busy yesterday afternoon, EMS 92, 95 & WESCOM talking about a problem at the Keyser site, also T1 issue at the Romney site.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Interesting TG's

Well I'm looking at my daily log and got a few hits on these 39280, 39288 and 39298. Did anybody else hear these?

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I got one of them but I obviously can't hear if there was any talk involved or who,how many hits did you get on these and was this recent(the only one I got was last month,thank god for flashing wildcard)

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I got one of them but I obviously can't hear if there was any talk involved or who,how many hits did you get on these and was this recent(the only one I got was last month,thank god for flashing wildcard)

One or two hits on each,Today Bert.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Putnam County Law

I'm getting alot of traffic on TG 6617, looks like Putnam Co Law has switched over to the Sirn. Very active tonight.