Site Outage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technoguy58

Hey TeeBee, I was in Lafayette area all day Thursday and Friday morning. I did not see anything wrong with any of the sites you mentioned. Lafayette, Scott, Opelousas, Acadia, etc. all seemed to be working OK. I did run Pro96com for you and noticed Lafayette and Scott were using alternate CCs though. Could that be part of your issue?

By the way. If anybody is monitoring flood coms, LWIN state coordinate call talk groups are seeing lots of use (as expected) along with local talk groups. Now is the time to pick up on little used talk groups.

teebee

I did come back through Wednesday and did get Laf and Acadia using the Alt channels.For some reason last Sunday I tried them and did not work. Maybe i did something wrong.

Reason i asked about site outage, my brother lives in between NI and Laf and his xts3000 was showing site trunking and not picking up any thing. My thinking was a site nearby was down for some reason

Technoguy58

I suppose it is possible that a site flooded. They are supposed to be high enough to not flood but how high is high. Also, some power outages were around. I do not know how long these sites run on generator power. I know I saw on TV and heard on radio that New Iberia had about 19" rain LOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.