SLERS P25 Air Sites changing System Id's

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsmoore

Database Admin
Anybody else notice the system Id's changing ? i was coming back from Alacuha City but started receiving the Fort White Site System Id was 0BD . I had to drive by the Green Cove Springs Site and it was System Id 0AF. Does anyone know if Motorola is changing the Air sites over or has seen these chnges at other sites.

james32746

Premium Subscriber
I think it is the NAC, system id still shows 197 on the Orlando site (btw the NAC for Orlando Air is 068)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Anybody else notice the system Id's changing ? i was coming back from Alacuha City but started receiving the Fort White Site System Id was 0BD . I had to drive by the Green Cove Springs Site and it was System Id 0AF. Does anyone know if Motorola is changing the Air sites over or has seen these chnges at other sites.

I don't even see Alachua City listed. I was driving by Wewa over a month ago and got the Site NAC. The Green Cove Springs & Ft White NAC is not listed looks like it needs to updated. What was you using to get the system info?

wsmoore

Database Admin
Bravo14 it is the 0FD Fort White site in Columbia County and OAF Green Cove Springs site. I used a Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol .

Last edited:

wsmoore

Database Admin
Went back and ran the custom search and it is the site nac it reports. I was thinking it was the system id it reported.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Bravo14 it is the 0FD Fort White site in Columbia County and OAF Green Cove Springs site. I used a Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol .

I believe on the 436 it doesn't show the site id & Nac unless the radio is in Analyze Mode

James these are the Air Sites I'm talking about but no 197 seen. Green Cove Springs used to report the 197-7501 id

Was all this in Analyze Mode its showing something different?

wsmoore

Database Admin
No it was in custom search which now show nac. It was the site nac I caught.now I have to see what mode I used for Columbia county system because it may be the site nac I reported instead of system id.Anybody know if there is a way to find system id from system nac ?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Only way to get the site # is program the Cntrl Freq in a favorite list and go to Analyze. Or use dsd plus. Or if a sds 100/200 shows a lot of info

wsmoore

Database Admin
You can tell I haven't used custom search for trunk systems in a while. I may have to take a drive over with the 396. I wish they kept the system id like the 396.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
You can tell I haven't used custom search for trunk systems in a while. I may have to take a drive over with the 396. I wish they kept the system id like the 396.

I agree on that with the 396. On the 436hp I would make a favorite list and use the 396 see what it gives you for on site/nac. I only have the sds1/200 and I use sdsplus or unitrunker.

pretty sure I just heard some testing on there green cove site. Somebody mentioned Motorola patch to the phase II system. Not sure exactly what is going on.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
as a side note, i can no longer hear ANY of the SLERS P25/II sites... except for Site 10 (772.03125) ---- all the other ones are no longer heard at my QTH.

doug

Status
Not open for further replies.