Small Trivia(l) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I saw the CSP Charger at the State Fair at the Dodge display...wow. The troopers at the CSP display next to us hadn't seen one yet, so I pointed out where they could see it. It was complete except for radios.

rckydenver

firescannerbob said:
I saw the CSP Charger at the State Fair at the Dodge display...wow. The troopers at the CSP display next to us hadn't seen one yet, so I pointed out where they could see it. It was complete except for radios.
Hey Bob, did you see the pictures that JWMS posted in his tread "Coming to a highway near you" it's on page 2 dated 8-27-06, he's go some nice pics of the Charger when he was at the State Fair.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
rckydenver said:
Hey Bob, did you see the pictures that JWMS posted in his tread "Coming to a highway near you" it's on page 2 dated 8-27-06, he's go some nice pics of the Charger when he was at the State Fair.
Yeah, I did. Not the same as seeing it in person, though. WOW, nice looking car!

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
n0doz said:
datainmotion said:
The Dodge rep's Charger has a Panasonic CF-18 in it that belongs to us.

Cool! So it's real, just not hooked up?

Just no wireless access. I'll be with her and the car at the Seven States Conference in Lincoln, NE this coming week.

cstockmyer

I saw the Arapahoe SO Dodge charger today, it might look better with the LED lights like CSP though.

MNN198

Premium Subscriber
cstockmyer said:
I saw the Arapahoe SO Dodge charger today, it might look better with the LED lights like CSP though.

I would agree...ACSO looks like matchbox????

Status
Not open for further replies.