SNACC Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
I'm having a problem with my PSR500 on SNACC wondering if anyone else has same issue. I keep getting open squelch on 853.7375 listening to the control channel noise? It's the cc for apex peak but I can't seem to stop the problem unless I delete it? I only program cc's for the snacc system so I don't want to delete it. Anyone here have this same problem?

BCFlash

I have that same problem with 859.9625 with my BCT-8 but not with two other radios (BCT-15, PSR500), strange.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc Problem

Ok fixed it for now, I had the scanner on "Stationary" and changed to "Roam". Problem went away. Changed back to "Stationary" happened again. So I'll stay on "Roam" for now.

3mary2

Ok fixed it for now, I had the scanner on "Stationary" and changed to "Roam". Problem went away. Changed back to "Stationary" happened again. So I'll stay on "Roam" for now.

That's weird Don, I just checked my PSR500 and both city and county are set to Stationary and they work great for me all over the valley. Tried the setting Roam and the scanner went dead last night.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc problem

That's weird Don, I just checked my PSR500 and both city and county are set to Stationary and they work great for me all over the valley. Tried the setting Roam and the scanner went dead last night.

Long time since we compared files, send me a p500 to my email ok? Maybe I have something wrong?

i have a Uniden bearcat BC346XT Trunking scanner that i got 3 1/2 years ago at Amateur Electronics Supply on Polaris. They programmed it there and i had a problem a year later when SNACC rebanded. i had to have it reprogrammed. I never get noise on the control channel. It displays the frequencies when the talkgroup changes.

I am looking into a new scanner for in my vehicle. I have had one hardwired in my vehicles since 1993. Comes in handy when driving

Status
Not open for further replies.