Snoqualmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking a trip to Snoqualmie for the day, and I was wondering what tower simulcast does Snoqualmie PD use on the King County system? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
I am taking a trip to Snoqualmie for the day, and I was wondering what tower simulcast does Snoqualmie PD use on the King County system? Thanks.

Primarily they broadcast on the EPSCA tower, but since this is a simulcast system, don't be surprised to see their talkgroups popping up on other sites as well. You should at least store the EPSCA control channels into your scanner.

Primarily they broadcast on the EPSCA tower, but since this is a simulcast system, don't be surprised to see their talkgroups popping up on other sites as well. You should at least store the EPSCA control channels into your scanner.
Thank you very much for your response :)

dste

I do not think EPSCA will do.. You need to be on KCVC site 6, It bends around EPSCA to cover the East County areas.

RBMTS

Either site 3 or 6 should work as Scannerizer and DSTE indicated. That area catches both sites. However if you are going into the "Pass" visiting the lodges, I would suggest trying site 13.

Either site 3 or 6 should work as Scannerizer and DSTE indicated. That area catches both sites. However if you are going into the "Pass" visiting the lodges, I would suggest trying site 13.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.