Snyder/Union 911 “Central” merger questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
Since Snyder and Union counties merged, they now go by “Central” on the radio. Did the frequency designations change for the counties or are they still Snyder Fire 1/Dispatch, Union Fire 1/Diapatch, Snyder Med, Union Med, etc. or did they rename them to Central X...?

LGolder

Feed Provider
All still the same

All frequencies and identifiers are the same on the Union County side of things, not sure on Snyder County's side..

alexguf

As for I know they are they are using P1 Fire 1 Fire 3 and Fire 5 Ems operation channel. This is from monitoring them This is Snyder county side

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
Anyone from the two counties on here that can give us any insight on how they're operating? Independently under one roof but under the name of Central or what?

alexguf

Snyder and Union County will be under one roof with all of the dispatchers to dispatch fire Ems police from both counties with the enlargement is complete. 911 is not interrupted . The current building of Snyder County will be hub for CSR911.

alexguf

So are Union County units. I think if they have one kind of apparatus the dropped for example E 15-1 to E15. So they didn’t have to say Union co E 15/1

SlipNutz15

Wacker
Feed Provider
I hear a mix of apparatus numbers. I hear something like Ambulance 8-1 and then I hear a MICU 83 and Ambulance 5-4, etc. Who's who?

Status
Not open for further replies.