• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Solar Company Scandal cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Try living in a county in a state with the highest unemployment rate in the nation, AND the highest foreclosure rate.

I'm afraid to go to work everyday, afraid that someone might steal my air conditioner or copper out of my house while I'm at work.

I PAY my neighbor to keep an eye on it, since the burglar alarms really don't do any good when the nearest LE is 30-40 minutes away.

Try living in a county in a state with the highest unemployment rate in the nation, AND the highest foreclosure rate.

I'm afraid to go to work everyday, afraid that someone might steal my air conditioner or copper out of my house while I'm at work.

I PAY my neighbor to keep an eye on it, since the burglar alarms really don't do any good when the nearest LE is 30-40 minutes away.
As you sit in your unlit house without HVAC, think of it as change, paying your fair share and redistribution of your wealth. On your tax return, deduct the dollar amount of the theft as a chartible contribution ;>)

There's a 98% chance you live in a state that permits conceal carry. Exercise your right. You may encouter a thief who considers your stolen copper more valuable than your life.

When you rewire, may want to consider Solyndra solar. I've read overstock.com will soon be offering Solyndra panels for a penny on the taxpayer dollar. At least you will not have to worry about solar panel theft, there is no demand for solar.

Green jobs....what a joke. Just like Recovery Summer!
But not to worry folks...All we need to do is "Pass This Bill" and its all better. Obama has this thing under control now!

Thats why I support our Second Amendment right my brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.