Something about Golden Gate CHP Evacuating?? (around 4:50pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewScanner215

I was messing with some other electronics and just caught the the dispatcher saying "Thats correct Golden Gate is Evacuating and (something like) The sgt's are going to (or maning) there base somehting or command post or something. I know it's real sketchy but i wasnt payng attention to the convo and caught that at the end at around 4:50pm. I unlocked all the other golden gate channels and have gotten nothing and it's 5:04pm now. But i only have a pro-97 and a 800mhz ant so if something is going on i probably can't hear it though i was getting hayward and oakland chp pretty clear just before this. was anybody else monitoring or knows whats going on?

Last edited:

NewScanner215

Also i just checked the online traffic incident web page and nothing has been updated since 4:47pm and it's now 5:12pm.

Ok just as i was typing they came back on and said " ATT Golden Gate is back in service". I think that was oakland.

SO WHA HAPPEN??? lol

Just Now Hayward CHP : "318 Evacuation is complete Golden Gate is Back in service."

NewScanner215

San Jose just came on and basically said the same thing " ATT the Ruby is back online, Golden Gate is back online."

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
Just make a call to my affiliate KNTV and they said it was smoking/hot wiring in the com center. Everything is back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.