Sony Pictures Studios Culver City - Andrews International Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboPinky

I'm looking (I've looked several times, maybe not hard enough or in the right place?) for frequencies etc. that Sony Pictures (SPE) / Andrews International uses at their Culver City, CA location(s). My wife works for Sony in the SPE (the brown / glass / "high rise") building. I'm there often to visit (see free movies!), and know that Andrews is their security provider, all carry Motorola HTs, and appear to be digital (from that lousy digital sound ALL digital communications have - I'm not a fan).

Any info would be appreciated.

monitor142

It's a safe bet they are using the UHF MotoTRBO trunked system at the facility. Look at the trunked system database for LA County and there's a listing for Sony Pictures.

While it shows that it's a Motorola Type II trunked system, if you look at the license, they have emissions for TRBO. The system may have been upgraded hence the digital traffic.

Heck the contact on the FCC license is Director of Security go figure.

My 2 cents.

-M142

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Andrews provides security at many locations in SoCal including several malls and they almost always utilize radios for the facility they work for.

Besides the TRS listed for Sony in the Db, they also hold many dozen other VHF&UHF licences at their Culver City campus, so I'd check those out also in the FCC database.

Status
Not open for further replies.