Sorry for the absence....

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
To all who have asked and not received a reply, sorry for me unannounced and almost total absence from rr.com for the past couple of weeks. I had to deal with some stuff that required my full attention. I will try to catch-up as quickly as possible on all the stuff waiting for me.... thanx to all for the thoughts and prayers, plz, keep them coming....

bezking

I was worried until I clicked on the link to your Twitter page and saw it alive and well.

Welcome back :)

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Hope everything is ok Steve. We'll keep the prayers going your way. Look forward to you being back on....

Andyssonopie

Steve, I don't live that far from you, if you need anything send me a p.m. Prayers going out for you and your family.

Last edited:

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
Steve if there is anything we as a community can offer other that prayers & support. By all means let us know. If I can help personally, you have my personal e-mail address and I will do everything within my power to help and will recruit if necessary for more "backup"

We take care of our own here, especially those who have taken such good care of us!!
:lol:

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Thanx for the thoughts and prayers.... he isn't out of the woods quite yet, but is looking up, finally! To make a long story short, he'll have to undergo a complete lifestyle change and it will be touch-and-go for the next six months or so. It is so comforting knowing there are people like each of you out there thinking about me and my family, each of your thoughts is felt, especially when the times are tough... Knowing all of you have my six makes this an awesome place to be.... Thanx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.