Southern Spain Frequencies, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennys26

I am looking for some Spanish emergency service freqs and so far, my online searches are coming up pretty blank.

Does anyone have frequencies, or can give me some ranges, for emergency services for anything Spain nationwide (Guardia Civil, Policia Nacional, etc), or specifically, Granada, Malaga or the southern coastal towns?

Thanks.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
I don’t know about the Malaga area, but Madrid and Barcelona law enforcement are on TETRA (390 MHz range). I’ve read that law enforcement in Spain was going to TETRA throughout the country. Fire in Madrid is on 418 and 428 MHz.

Here’s a decent site that I’ve used in the past:
ESCANERFRECUENCIAS Página principal

lennys26

Hi sflmonitor.

Sad about the Tetra, as I wont be able to listen, but I am still hopeful that my small, coastal town is not Tetra. They dont have the vision to do anything like that, let alone the money (they often dont have the money to pay the police!)

Although much of the website you gave is old, I have programmed most of what I found into the scanner and will see what comes up. I will to some frequency sweeps also.

Thanks for the assistance.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
I’d be interested in seeing what you find on your trip. If you don’t mind, can you post some info when you return? Thanks and have a safe trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.