SP Digital talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
While monitoring the State Police troop A system this morning I was listening to two radio maintenance techs on A1-30 tg 28624 in a lengthy conversation about a cell tower they were at (they did not state there location) and the work they had to do there this morning. Then one tech told the other to go to the digital talk group and see how things worked. At that point I never heard them again. I have my 396t in the search mode looking for new tg's but they never came up again anywhere. I can also monitor troop C from where I am and they were not there either. Anyone know what is going on here? Are the digital talk groups on another set of frequencies? In fact I do not get any state police talk groups in digital (I do other departments ) Does anyone?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
They were discussing the sites in Sussex County. REMU Digital is 40976. I guess that talkgroup doesn't go system wide.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Keep your eye on 41072 (Digital). Thats been somewhat active recently and I haven't been able to determine who's using it yet. None of the other digital talkgroups have been active recently.

Last edited:

ayaresr

As of 0700 this morning, I can not lock onto any of the control channels from whats listed in the DB for the south troop. Anyone know if they have moved altogether now or what?
Thanks, Ryan

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
ayaresr said:
As of 0700 this morning, I can not lock onto any of the control channels from whats listed in the DB for the south troop. Anyone know if they have moved altogether now or what?
Thanks, Ryan
Right now I am picking up Troop A's control channel on 859.9375. Most of the time it is on 860.9375 but It, opppppppsssss, As I am typing this it went back to 860.9375.

ayaresr

Thanks for the reply...your post made me reread what I had done, and I read down a line half way into the 860 MHz freq and ended up putting in the intellipeater instead of the CC. Again, thanks for helping me catch my mistake!
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.