Spanning Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3pmw

I have a Radio Shack pro 83. I have it programed in 4 bands. I need to start with band 1 and go to 2, 3, and 4 then back to 1 again. Is there a way to do this?

KE5BCP

Analog Man
I have a Radio Shack pro 83. I have it programed in 4 bands. I need to start with band 1 and go to 2, 3, and 4 then back to 1 again. Is there a way to do this?
Do you mean "Banks" instead of "Bands"?
If so, turn off the other banks and it will scan 1, 2, 3, 4, and repeat.

ka3pmw

KE5BCP you were correct, I did mean bands. I have the other bands turned off but I don't think it is going past channel 10.

ka3pmw

garysvan,

Thanks for the reply. The only bands that I have showing are 1,2,3,and 4. The rest are turned off but band 1 is the only one flashing. That is why I don't think 2, 3, and 4 are scanning. I don't hear anything that is on those bands.

garysvan

sounds like you do not have anything programed into the other banks press hold and then enter a channel number in the other banks like channel 21 then press hold again it will show what is programed into it.

ka3pmw

I tried that and there was nothing. I can't figure that out. I used the software and programmed it yesterday.

garysvan

there is a learning curve on programing scanners you will have to try programing it again i have gotten frustrated enough i had to put a few scanners down and try again another day

Status
Not open for further replies.