speaker question help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello has anyone used the shoulder/laper speaker from scannermaster 20-009. im looking for info on this how it sounds how it works.just general info, i would be using this with my 500. ant thoughts on this thanks in advance. ps i looked at radioshack did not see anything thanks again

DickH

frank125 said:
hello has anyone used the shoulder/laper speaker from scannermaster 20-009. im looking for info on this how it sounds how it works.just general info, i would be using this with my 500. ant thoughts on this thanks in advance. ps i looked at radioshack did not see anything thanks again

Try 21-1834. It's well hidden on their web site. It's a spkr/mic and according to a friend who has one, it works very well. It's only $9.95.
I have the discontinued lapel speaker and it works very well. I clip it to the collar of my sweatshirt or bunker coat so it is right by my ear. Even with the car window open at highway speeds it can be heard OK. In hot weather, just bunch up your T-shirt and clip it on.

frank125

thank you

DickH said:
Try 21-1834. It's well hidden on their web site. It's a spkr/mic and according to a friend who has one, it works very well. It's only $9.95.
I have the discontinued lapel speaker and it works very well. I clip it to the collar of my sweatshirt or bunker coat so it is right by my ear. Even with the car window open at highway speeds it can be heard OK. In hot weather, just bunch up your T-shirt and clip it on.
thanks for the info on the lapel speaker i will try and look at it later tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.