Sr. Citizen Quest's On Downloaded Files Format, Please ? (new Premium Subscriber) & On CSVUSERList Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRR

Hello,

Sr. Citizen now, very, so will blame my ignorance on that.
Please bear with me a bit.

Not all that sharp with this "stuff", but enjoy listening to sw
and Utility stations very much. Have a SDRPlay RSP-2

Problem: I upgraded to a Premium Subscription, and downloaded a bunch of files like Maritime, Aero., etc.
They all downloaded just fine, but I see they downloaded as Excel files.

I use CSVUserListBrowser to control SDRUno.
Great program, but it requires, apparently, that any imports be in a TXT (or CSV ?) format.
It won't recognize them as downloaded. Actually I thought the downloads would be in TXT and/or CSV, but was really surprised to see the Excel.
Obviously, as usual, I'm missing something.

So, please, how do I download into a TXT format, or do I have to convert these Excel files, somehow ?
*If so, really specific instructions would be most appreciated.

And, the downloaded Excel files only have a number for a name. Hard to know what they are.
Any way to get them downloaded with what they actually are ? e.g., Maritime, etc.

Thanks for help; really appreciated,
Bob

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
open file in excel, put cursor on the office button in the upper left corner of screen. select "save as", select "other format" from the selection, another window will allow you so select what ever format you want from a list. you can also name the file whatever you want and save it where ever you want, done.

Status
Not open for further replies.