Stanislaus Regional 911 Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

2k1typeSH

Premium Subscriber
MPD channel 6 on this system will be an "Event Channel". Don't know the TGID, just word of mouth.

apollosfyre

Stanislaus County 911

Anyone have an update on the status of the system? Last week I lost some of their usual (non trunk) FD Tac channels for a few days, now the past 2 days the Dispatch Channel 153.7700 has not been hitting on scanner, but the tac channels are back hitting. Some now as PD.

Any reality to the idea they will close down the old system Feb 1st, to switch to the new system?
Basically interested in the FD status.

kma371

QRT
Anyone have an update on the status of the system? Last week I lost some of their usual (non trunk) FD Tac channels for a few days, now the past 2 days the Dispatch Channel 153.7700 has not been hitting on scanner, but the tac channels are back hitting. Some now as PD.

Any reality to the idea they will close down the old system Feb 1st, to switch to the new system?
Basically interested in the FD status.

Its not clear what fire agency you are referring to, same with Pd, but The switch to the new system and shutting off old only applies to Modesto PD. The date is for sure, give or take a few days.

Fire won't be switching for a little while longer.

kma371

QRT
It appears that the Stanislaus County Sheriff is using the system now.

Correct, they began testing yesterday morning, but things went so well, they will stay for now. Ceres PD should also be on the system. I'l;l be working on updating the database later today to reflect the changes.

kma371

QRT
Is this system still being tested, actively used now or is it patched? What's the current status?

Actively used. Modesto and Ceres are full time. SO uses it as well as their VHF, both linked. Turlock has decided to upgrade their current system and will not be joining.

Fire is still deciding what to do.

Papa-Bill

OK, I know this is a old topic, but their are modesto and Stan county members here, so I was wondering if anyone outside modesto is having probs with the simulcast.
I am in Oakdale, and the nearest tower is in Modesto at Orangeburg and Claus at the Fire Station.
Since even the uniden bcd996p2 is a prob with simulcast, I was just gonna buy the whistler ws1065 since its only 135.000
Anyone around Oakdale see any simulcast issues? Or are we far enough away?
Most of the towers go south it shows.
Thanx!

Papa-Bill

Is Newman PD on this system now?
They used to be under Oakdale P.D.
But the database now shows they have their own channel, and its FM.
Haven't heard any Newman on Oakdale's Channel lately since they switched to P25, Using a dongle atm till I get a scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.