• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Stars- Need Win500 File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lew

Hi all,

I really need a win500 file for the Virginia STARS system. I want to monitor the VSP. I already have programmed the VSP VHF freqs in my PSR500. Traveling tO Va. in June.

If anyone has the file, I'd appreciate it if you would please send it to me at lew380@alltel.net

Thanks,
Lew in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.