State of Delaware - Kent Simulcast Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning,

It's been a 10 year absence for me monitoring a scanner, and I have jumped back in with a BCD325P2. I live in Smyrna, and I have entered the primary and alternate control channels for the NCC Simulcast which I receive very well. I enter the primary and alternate control channels for the Kent Simulcast, and it doesn't stop on any talkgroups. When I enter the Kent Simulcast frequencies in conventional mode, I can hear the static/data burst from the primary control channel and traffic on the other frequencies. Any idea what can be wrong?

Thank you,

Adam

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
I have an issue with kent as well that I haven't been able to figure out. Ncc and Sussex work fine; however Kent seems to make the scanner just hang on the system even though no tgid is displayed and stop scanning. I live in northern Ncc, I'm a little far away to trouble shoot I'd be curious what you do to get it working.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
I was able to figure it out. For that site on my BCD325P2, I went to edit site, edit band plan, and entered Band Plan 1 on the Uniden 800mhz Rebanding Table. I'm now picking up the Kent Simulcast in the clear.

Thanks,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.