Stuck in "ID Scanning..." Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
Well, I'm stumped again and I cannot find the answer in neither of the well known User Guides nor by searching the forums. I am in the "ID Scanning..." mode and can't get out of it. :lol: How do I permanently get out of this and back to "normal" scanning of my systems? :roll: Thanks in advance for saving me once again! 73 (best wishes), Dave K4EET

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
ID Scanning is the normal display when you are scanning a trunked radio system. What exactly are you trying/wanting/expecting to be scanning right now?

K4EET

Chaplain
ID Scanning is the normal display when you are scanning a trunked radio system. What exactly are you trying/wanting/expecting to be scanning right now?

Mr. UPMan, I am humbled that you set me straight. I have really been exploring the numerous capabilities of the Uniden BCD536HP scanner today. At times, yes, I did sort of get hung up in some of the functions and lower level menus. But by reading both manuals, I dug my way back to light.

The problem here is this. I dug my way to the surface again but was so overwhelmed by the awesome capabilities of this scanner and the wealth of information that I found, I didn't realize that I was seeing sunlight, i.e. I was in fact at the top-level menu. Oops... :lol: Yes, I am in the "normal display" and didn't realize it.

Thanks again for clearing my eyesight and mind and getting me back on the right track. And thanks for creating the best scanner on the market today. Now back to exploring; I have a LOT to learn.

73, Dave K4EET

Status
Not open for further replies.