Subscription Types - Where Explained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZ56

Premium Subscriber
OK, I give up. Where are the different types (categories, levels, grades) of RR subscriptions explained? I need to renew my subscription and I may want to change my subscription type. I've looked everywhere I can think of on your website (including "account"), but no joy. Dunno where you've buried that info but it needs to be made more easily accessible. Thanks.

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
OK, I give up. Where are the different types (categories, levels, grades) of RR subscriptions explained? I need to renew my subscription and I may want to change my subscription type. I've looked everywhere I can think of on your website (including "account"), but no joy. Dunno where you've buried that info but it needs to be made more easily accessible. Thanks.
Any page of the website, near the top on the right in the blue bar, click on About and then on Our Premium Services in the dropdown. Pretty accessible from anywhere in the site.

RBMTS

Hello -
Click on the "About" tab in the header bar above (if you are viewing RR from a web browser). Then select "Our Premium Services". The information you want is there.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

There are only 2 levels of membership.....

Non-premium and premium.

The benefits of becoming a premium member are easily found at this link, found on the "About" tab on the top menu bar:

Premium Subscription Information Page

You can also become a feed provider by following this link, also easily available from the "Live Audio" tab on the top menu bar:

Becoming a Feed Provider - The RadioReference Wiki

n5ims

This what you're looking for? Premium Subscription Information Page

Basically the regular type of account provides full access to the database, forums, etc. using the standard web interface. The premium account provides that PLUS the ability to access the database using the API functions that allow many of the scanner programming software tools to download your database selections directly (basically no manual entry and the associated mistakes), special searching and reporting functions, access to the classified section for buying/selling, live broadcast archives, and a few other features. Specifics are in the provided link above.

LZ56

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to all of you for your help. I currently have a premium account but was thinking of downgrading to save cost, but didn't know what services I would still have access to. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.