Subscription/Yearly/Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

I am fixing to subscribe to a yearly subscription to RR, But my first response was Why is a yearly Subscription only 360 days instead of 365?

Also, IF I get a year subscription, I think I have read this before but can someone comfirm that you can put frequencies into win 97/win 500 and not have to do them manually?

Can someone please let me know ?

btritch

I really need it for win 500, and 97 but I have already gotten 97 set up, I REALLY need it for win 500...I haven't figured out how to do it, When I try it says you're not a premium subscriber...Can you tell me where to go to do it at?

btritch

Ok, So you do have to be a premium subscriber to use this feature with win 500? I want to be able to put the codes/frequencies in win 500 from the RR without having to do it manually...Is that even possible? I think I have read from before where it has been done..

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
btritch said:
Ok, So you do have to be a premium subscriber to use this feature with win 500? I want to be able to put the codes/frequencies in win 500 from the RR without having to do it manually...Is that even possible? I think I have read from before where it has been done..
To do the Web import thing you need to be a premium subscriber I myself use win96,97 and 500 and for my money it hands down the best way to go.
ken

btritch

That's EXACTLY what I wanted to know...Thanks, I'm doing that now...Why is the yearly subscription only 360 days?

Also, Do I have to go to win 500 and click on import?

Last edited:

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
btritch said:
That's EXACTLY what I wanted to know...Thanks, I'm doing that now...Why is the yearly subscription only 360 days?
The 360 day thing I myself am not sure of, if another Data Admin does not answer this I will find out for you I will look back and see if it is done.
Ken

btritch

It doesn't matter, I would have done it anyways, I just went premium and it makes A WORLD of difference, I have been programming the AWIN system for when I get my digital radio wedensday and have been using the win 500 program. I have already done more in five minutes than I've done all week manually!! I should have thought of this last week!!

And thanks for finding that out if it's not answered, Just curiosity, You know how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.